Wordless Wednesday, With Lots of Eye Candy

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ok, a few words. I was recently in the Boston Design Center looking at lucite pieces for clients, and was a bit shocked at the pricing. They are worth every penny if you can afford it, but prices are steep. This stuff is not the CB2 type replicas. These are the real deal - really heavy, thick, works of art. So when they came up on sale, I had to show you. Every single one of these was at LEAST two times more in the Design Center, even with the trade discount. So, if you're in the market for lucite, you must see this sale. And they are SO much better in person. I want one so so so so so much, but we're saving for Disney so I don't think it's in the cards today. I hope one of you can get one though! 
The sale is HERE.



On to the eye candy:






















_________________________________________________________ 

*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE
a
_________________________________________________________




_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

This stuff is AWESOME: 


Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

I really like the mirrors used as dividers! franki

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Oh my gosh, so much gorgeousness!
I have grown very attached to lucite. Always a perfect place for it.
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love Lucite...great deals on O.K.L.

Pura Vida said...

I was like you, the lucite was not in my budget for the piece I wanted...too many other things on my list yet. I loved the mirrored cabinet made to look like drawers but opened like a door. Lots of pretty stuff here

Cynthia said...

Wow Stacy, such beauty here. That first picture just blew me away!

Cynthia