Office Reveal (Last One - It's DONE!)

Tuesday, August 13, 2013


Today, I want to show you my finally, totally completed office.  This will be a subject of another post, but I was waiting to re-cover two benches that I got at Home Goods for $40 each.  Those are done, adding a pop of hot pink to the room. I also added ceiling recessed lights in the corners of the room to balance the lighting, but I'm not sure if that's obvious in the photos. Anyway, here it is.
 Photographing this room is still my Achilles heel....some of these are terrible but I can't for the life of me get a good shot looking in. It looks way darker than usual in most of these.












(The office chandelier can be found HERE)


_________________________________________________________ 

*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE
a
_________________________________________________________



Merlin said...

Gees Louise!! THAT IS JUST GORGEOUS!! What a way to work! franki

Anonymous said...

wow! wow again! love it...sophisticated and feminine too. this will be your calling card for sure. and the hit of pink was worth waiting for. suzi

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I absolutely love your office. It's so glamorous. I would never leave this room!

The enchanted home said...

That is a dream office if I ever saw one. That would make me WANT to pay my bills..lol. Fabulous job!

Courtana said...

This is beyond gorgeous..love the plays of black, white, and pink. Well done~

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...your office looks beautiful....I wish mine looked as good!

Carrie said...

This looks exactly like the office I would imagine you to have--glamorous, beautiful, luxurious. Great job!

Unknown said...

Ooh I love it!:)

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

It is simply glamorous!!!..It is such a beautiful reflection of you!!

Jennifer Bond said...

Wow… this is gorgeous and so neat. I love this very much.