50 Favorites for Friday #89

Friday, August 9, 2013

 Here they are! I hope you enjoy, and have a great weekend.


















































_________________________________________________________ 

*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE
a
_________________________________________________________




_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

Okay..I am SO now going to spray paint my kitchen island "vintage metallic copper!" franki

Jenny said...

It's always fun seeing your blog. You spend lots of time on it. xo Jenny

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You always come up with the greatest images for us to swoon over...Hope you are well....Have a great weekend!!!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Amazing!

I've been reading, but on my phone so haven't been able to comment. Just wanted to say hi!

Happy weekend!

Jenny

http://simcoestreet.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

Wow, these rooms are amazing! I wish my home looked like any of these!

Lifestylejournal said...

Wow, amazing weblog structure! This is really my very first time here, great looking blog.