Movie Star Vanities - Yes, Please!

Monday, August 5, 2013

This is one of my favorite photo collections ever! I love each and every one of these.... Wouldn't it be nice to have a dressing area like these?



















_________________________________________________________ 

*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Makeup Application VIDEO Tutorial"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Cynthia said...

Stacy, these are truly stunning. My favorite is the first one for sure!!

Cynthia

Merlin said...

Oh, my, YESSSS!!! franki

LJ said...

These are gorgeous! I love a pretty vanity and you have rounded up some of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen.