50 Favorites for Friday #90

Friday, August 16, 2013

Here are my favorite 50 images from the week - I hope you enjoy them.  Can you believe it is already the end of summer? I swear I say this every year, but it's really true this year - it went by too quickly! We have the Fair in town the next week, which I love, so that cheers me up. Then the kids go back to school a week from Tuesday. It will allow me to get more done, but I'm still dreading it... Anyway, on to the eye candy:




















































Two more things before you go:

I'm running a giveaway on Mary Jane's Makeup, HERE

I wanted to show you my favorite Stanley furniture "Resort Collection" sale today, HERE:


_________________________________________________________ 

*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE
a
_________________________________________________________




_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Carrie said...

I went outside for lunch and was pleasantly surprised that it still feels like summer here; I am not ready for it to be done quite yet. Thanks for some visions to ooh and ahh over this afternoon!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

This summer has gone by far too quickly!...and it is in the 70's here and it is still August!....thanks for the great rooms of beauty today Stacy!...Have a wonderful weekend!

Karena said...

Stacy a great selection of rooms! I have been pinning several. This series always brightens my day!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Designer Series

Katherine said...

Oh so many great rooms and choices here. Loving it.