A Collection of Lovely Rooms, Lots of Black and White

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I've always loved these lights from Crystorama. They are 1/2 off for another day or so... My favorite (click to view)


This is our last week of before school starts, so I'll be doing mostly wordless posts as I try to soak up some sun and fun with the kids. I hope you are doing the same. Enjoy the images! 

























_________________________________________________________ 

*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE
a
_________________________________________________________




_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Merlin said...

Oh, I am SO feeling this...installing "slate" (almost black) kitchen cabinets as I write this and really LUV! Validation is a "good thing." :) franki

Karena said...

Dear Stacy, So much drama and use of deep luscious color!
Wonderful!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Hillary said...

LOVE those stone vessels in the bathroom shot! Ugggh!! :)

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love all the blue and white! These were so pretty I had to go back and look twice. Have a great last week with your kiddos!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Great images...very dramatic!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I love all of these images! One is more fabulous than the other!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful photos, Stacy. Love the fireplace, the surround is beautiful!!

Cynthia