How Fashion and Style Blogger's Decorate Their Own Homes

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

These are the homes of ten popular fashion and interior design bloggers. They were asked to show their uber-chic homes (here), and they sure nailed it:



















Bloggers featured, in order:
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 11 12 13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20

Look what's new today:
Amanda Nisbet furniture, home decor, rugs, and accessories for sale at One Kings Lane


Anonymous said...

They should have asked you!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Fashionable and with great homes...how do they find the time? I can do one, but not both at the same time lol.

Merlin said...

YOU are ALWAYS so FUN!!! franki

Stacy CUrran said...

I'm with you Jennifer. They couldn't ask me because I'd be in my pajamas when they arrived :) Still a super sweet comment anonymous - thank you!