3 Incredible Home Tours, A Note About Pinterest, and More

Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Note About Pinterest

I don't know why this didn't occur to me before. I just made a board where I went into the pinners I follow, screenshotted their profiles, and then uploaded and linked them back to that pinner's profile. So now I can go into my "Pinners I Follow" board and click whoever's pins I want to see. It's a pain and you can only see one pinner at a time, but for me it might be worth it.

Here is my board - I haven't gotten very far. But I wanted to share because it might work for some of you, too.


And here is my profile if you want to pin it:

And a Few Home Tours:

Tour #1 - Lindsey Boyd in New York









































Which do you like best? I think I'd go with #1 for the staircase alone!

Finally, here are a couple of rooms I sourced for less recently, and a Daily Deal:

Originals: 1  2  3  4  and for less:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

Sources 1: 1  2  3  4  5



Image Map


Follow on Instagram HERE:
 



Merlin said...

Home tours...THE BEST!! This was exceptional!! franki