Home Decor Trends Worth Trying: Tufted Pouf Ottomans

Monday, February 15, 2016

I was searching for ottomans recently because I am helping my dad make some changes at his house, and they are one of the things he needs. I pulled all of these new all-around tufted ones to show him, but unfortunately they are a little too "out there" for him.  I absolutely love them and have to try one soon. What do you guys think?







 






















And some of my favorites at pretty good prices. My favorite, the tan/gold velvet one in the second to last row, is actually one of the cheapest (that almost never happens!) My sister is making some changes too, and I am trying to convince her to use the teal leather one. We'll see how much influence I have :)

Click any to view it in the store:

 

Merlin said...

Leather....especially teal!!! franki

Joanne said...

I'm in the same camp as your dad. They certainly wouldn't fit with my decor. I do love it in the closet/dressing room photo though, so I believe in a very feminine room they would be a star.