Home Decor Trends Worth Trying: Minimalist Round Metal Framed Mirrors and Statement Mirrors

Thursday, February 11, 2016

These are all linked individually at the bottom of this post:

I was reading about trends for 2106 recently, and one of the things I saw over an over was that statement mirrors would be popular. I think they already are given the rooms below, especially the metal framed minimalist round ones. It's a trend that I would love to see continue.

Also, I adore this first dressing room (by Stacey Cohen), so I sourced it if you want to see some ways to do it for less! (Here)
















These are my favorites that I've found for style and price. Click any image to go directly to the mirror:
                

http://shop.southshoredecorating.com/c/mirrors


Jordan said...

Great ideas here! I love the use of texture in these pictures. Thanks for sharing this - lots of inspiration!

Merlin said...

So many creative ideas!! franki