Traditional Beauties

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great 4th and long weekend. We had an absolutely terrific one. Were I live, the holiday is celebrated on the 3rd, and this year it was a Friday, so it was even bigger than usual. We went to three parties on the beach Friday, and then Saturday went to the Boston fireworks.  The fireworks over the Charles River are outstanding, and the setting is so gorgeous. You can watch from the grass esplanade on either side of the river (Cambridge or Boston), or by boat like we did. I have lived here my whole life and this is the first time I have seen them live. I also just learned that the same family has donated the fireworks every year. I always assumed the state or city did them, but I guess not. I don't know who the family is, but it sure is generous! 

Here is a really long collection of mostly traditional rooms that I love.:




















































The enchanted home said...

Hi there, so happy you had such a nice July 4th...ours was great too and we ended up with fabulous weather despite the forecast!! I love these rooms, one as beautiful as the next, great eye candy:)

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Glad you had a great 4th...we had a blast..very much needed!
I love these rooms..

Pura Vida said...

Love the nice colors

Leslie Sinclair said...

I am happy you had a fun 4th!!! Love all your choices especially all the floors!! thanks Leslie