The Parisian Apartment

Monday, July 27, 2015

This is an all time favorite design style of mine.
Isn't the beauty just overwhelming?
*sigh*



















Oooooh the possibilities....


















Anonymous said...

Yes, Stacy. My all time favorite decorating style, too. Who wouldn't die to live in spaces like these? Thank you for this beautiful post

Lisa D.

Karena said...

Stacey, Such Dreamy spaces I absolutely Adore! So luxe!!
Xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

Gaaaaa....I'm still trying to catch my breath...GORGEOUS!!! franki

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacey!!!

What's not to love and where do I begin to describe the beauty of each photo?!!

The ceilings in some are so full of beauty. A beauty that we do not see here every day. The floor to ceiling windows and glass doors adds to the beauty of the room. They are so gorgeous!! What can I say about the furnishings in so of them, other than simply gorgeous!!

How I love your Parisian Apartment page!!💖💖💖💖

Katherine said...

Oh, la, la lovely. Magnifique.