Lighting and Mirrors Make the Room

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

This is a totally random collection of rooms where I love the mirrors and lighting. Both accessories are fun to play with in scale, the bigger the better in my opinion!
































Leslie Sinclair said...

Good morning Stacy!! I don't know how you always find such great pictures!!! I love mirrors on mirrors myself!! Have a good one!! xo Leslie Sinclair

Karena said...

Hi Stacy, you are so right ! Unique Lighting and gorgeous mirrors make such a difference in the wow factor of a room!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Ceramic Artist Leah Bowring

Sandy said...

Great post Stacy! I love a beautiful lamp or chandelier. And who wouldn't love a fabulous mirror?! Have a great day!
Sandy

Pura Vida said...

exactly! so lovely!

Merlin said...

Hah...just hung my 7 ft tall (4ft wide) mirror!! Luvn it!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

I love oversize mirrors and these chandeliers are gorgeous!