50 Favorites for Friday #173

Friday, July 10, 2015

How is everyone summer going? Ours is going well, but very fast. My kids have been in the Adirondacks with my uncle and aunt this week. We couldn't go because the puppy is so new, so my husband and I stayed home and sent the kids with my sister and her family. They are having so much fun that they barely even call home, and I can't get my 14-year-old to return a text for the life of me. It drives me absolutely crazy, but at least I know they are swimming and playing and having fun, as well as spending time with my extended family. They are flying home alone today, which honestly makes me pretty nervous. I just can't wait to see their sweet faces at 2:30...





















































Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Have a great weekend...I am sure you are so anxious to see the kids!

Segreto Secrets said...

A great collection of chic Friday favorites! I was captivated by those round mirrors!! xo Leslie

Karena said...

How great that the kids could get away and I know you are thrilled they are now coming home! Enjoy the weekend Stacy!

Love this selection of gorgeous and unique rooms!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Stems Soiree

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Wow! You outdid yourself today. These aren't just beautiful, but so unique. Have fun with those kiddos! Mine have been at day camp while I work during the day so this summer has gone by so fast.