Weekend Roomspiration: New Rooms Including Lots of White Rooms

Saturday, November 1, 2014


My bedroom rug came (LOVE it) and a bench for the end of the bed (haven't opened it) so I am going to have updates really soon to show you!!! Hopefully tomorrow if I can get the room picked up :)  
I hope you all had awesome Halloweens!


























My Favorite sales today:
 

Calypso In The Country said...

Very pretty! I love how open the first one and how it opens up to a porch. Have a nice weekend!
Shelley

Karena said...

Stacey I am so excited to see the update on your bedroom! Great images. Have a fab weekend!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
I can't wait to see your updates!

Robert Cao 56 said...

Thank you so much ! I hope that this gives you as much inspiration as your beautiful blog gives me!!!