How Scott Meachum Wood and I Became Besties (Practically)

Monday, November 17, 2014

I never look at my repins because I think life is way too short to worry about who is pinning your pins, whether someone "raided" a board, etc.  I hate that stuff SO much and get beyond annoyed when I see people posting warnings on Pinterest that they will block for excessive repins. So, in an effort to keep my blood pressure at a normal level, I don't usually even look.

But I did notice yesterday that my follower count went waaaay up, so I clicked in to see who had repinned. And look! This was pretty cool, I have to admit :) I'm a BIG fan of Scott Meacham Wood. I mean, who isn't? Now that he has repinned one of my pins, I consider us practically besties. (Just kidding SMW - I'm a fan but not a stalker!) 




It would have been even better if he pinned one of my rooms, but that'll probably never happen. Although I guess it could if he were to look at my portfilio page, here (ah hem. Just kidding, sort of).

In honor of our newly formed alliance, I thought I would show you my recent favorites of SMW's work. Enjoy!



































 


Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 



b




Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

The guy is kind of talented, isn't he! This is cute!
Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures.
Teresa
xoxo

diane said...

I have long been a fan of Scot's as well, especially his use of plaid and masculine suiting fabrics. Thanks for compiling a portfolio of sorts...hope he reciprocates!

Katherine said...

Deep, rich and moody - like his work.

I am always intrigued when ppl pin from my boards. I find some interesting new links to other pinners or company's that I never new about.

Anonymous said...

That's so cOOl Stacy!
I've been following Mr. Tartanscot for years now--I LUV his use of tartan plaids!
Catherine

Sandra Lee said...

These rooms are stunning!

Merlin said...

Scott is one of my "go to" blogs as well...anyone with a RL background...winner!! franki