Thursday Eye Candy!

Thursday, November 20, 2014






















 Images

Things I'm loving:


This Hat
Handpainted globe
This chair
Tree Topper

 



Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 






Karena said...

Gorgeous rooms Stacy and I am loving that tree topper! Very unique!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Pura Vida said...

this post is the perfect example of inspiration and ideas! I am crazy about that globe!!!

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

Just in time to be inspired for a weekend project!! So pretty as always!
xo.Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Unknown said...

I live in Sydney and I have been needing to spruce up my house a little more and I am just getting some more ideas about decorating and design.
Outdoor Timber Furniture

Merlin said...

Fifth photo I spy my "Stockholm" rug.. :) Great photos!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

A chaise in the bathroom is nirvana!