50 Favorites for Friday #151

Friday, November 7, 2014

























































Official Elite Serum Website


 New and now organized! :)
Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

How amazing is the marble bar and area?! Gorgeous inspiration!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Merlin said...

You ARE AMAZING!! Love ALL OF THEM!! franki

Kristal said...

I thought it was time I told you how much I enjoy your blog. I have been pretty much stalking it every day for the past 6 months. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to find these beautiful rooms and post them. It never fails that even though I might not like the room as a whole I will always find and least one thing of interest in each room. I have been going through a rough patch lately and the highlight of my day is to look at these pictures and pin away. Again, thank you for such a beautiful blog.

Stacy CUrran said...

Frankie - Frankie I know I have thanked you in the past for your comments, but they still mean every bit as much to me, so thank you again!

Stacy CUrran said...

Kristal - thank you SO much for taking the time to write that comment. It means the world to me :)
xo Stacy

Sandra Lee said...

Our kitchen and family room are only separated by a half wall so I love the pics that show them so close together. I love all of the pictures but am always immediately drawn to the kitchen and dining rooms. Thank you!