Tiny Little Gems (And Often My Favorite Rooms in a House!)

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A reader asked me to do a segment on powder rooms and half baths, and I'm happy to oblige. My thoughts about these (usually) tiny rooms: Glam them up! I was actually hard pressed to find one that I think was overdone when gathering photos for this.  But I'm showing a little bit of everything here, even though the wallpapered, glitzy ones are my favorites. (Wait until you see the second to last one here - AMAZING!) 






































Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"A Long Week and THANK YOU for Your Support"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful inspirations here lovely Stacy! I have a small guest, half bathroom and I'm wanting to redecorate it in a more modern way and here you just shared such incredible inspirations! Big hugs,
FABBY

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love all these looks! Half baths are so fun because they are so small you can really get creative.

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

There are so many great ideas here! Thanks for sharing!

The enchanted home said...

You chose some beauties...she asked the right person! I think a powder room should feel like a little jewel....and these all convey that!

Merlin said...

You ROCK! I feel that "same vibe!" I mirrored (the top half) our tiny bath and then put lattice panels over (on magnets so they can be removed to clean) and it sparkles! franki

designchic said...

I too love a powder room and think it is a great place to be a little bolder with a wallpaper. Gorgeous images!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

There are some beauties here...love the sparkle in some of these!

Cynthia said...

These are so beautiful Stacy. Everyone has something I love!

Cynthia