Saturday Beauty

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy Saturday everyone! Thank you all SO much for all of your kind comment yesterday. I've said it before, but it's true - they mean more to me than I could ever express. xo 
 

































Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous! I had fun pinning away...you always include so many fabulous spaces Stacy..hope you are having a great weekend!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So many pretties!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Merlin said...

I SO want to live like that!! Right down to that capiz shell chandie!! Just gorgeous, girl!! franki

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

So many beautiful rooms, Stacy. I am going to have to pin a few.
Thinking of you this weekend. Hang in there.
Teresa
xoxo

Acquired Objects said...

Hi ya Stacy....I see you've put up some industrial chic for me today...love it! I hope your Mom is doing ok in her new abode. I'm thinking of you my friend!

XXX
Debra~