Saturated With Color (Colorful Rooms I'm Loving)

Sunday, September 15, 2013

 Figures, just when I get my house practically all white, color is HUGE, and I'm loving it. But that's my eternal dilemma - I like all styles when they are done right, so there will always be a design style that I love but can't have. Oh well, that's why it us fun for me to change things from time to time. Here are some of my favorite saturated rooms:  






















n


Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
 
_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Splenderosa said...

Stacy, I love deep colors, they make such dramatic interiors which I love.
I could not live in a white house unless every single thing in it was white.

Unknown said...

Such dramatic rooms. I have a very dark red dining room that I am contemplating changing. Its beautiful in the winter but in the summer I like a lighter feel.

Merlin said...

I could live in ANY ONE of them!! franki

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Ha! I'm the same way! I love so many different styles and colors that I'm constantly changing things when I get inspired. I finally realized I have to have rooms with different styles, but still make sure they flow well. It's tough!

diane said...

While I share your love of neutrals, it is fun to look at brightly colored rooms for inspiration.