More Randomly Beautiful Rooms

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Busy week for me, so I'm keeping it short and sweet. I do want to tell you what I found for my guest room, though - I'm very excited. 

 I had the idea that since the room is used for guests (my mother-in-law really), I wanted to make it fun for her. She loves interiors and shelter mags, so I decided to put tables rather than a bench at the foot of the bed. the plan is to make little vignettes of my favorite magazines and some fresh flowers, etc., when she comes.  She'll also be happy to know that I added a feather bed two actually) so the bed is super comfy.

I bought two of these from Target (Nate Berkus). Yes, they are gold, and I might change them with silver Rub n Buff. But I also love mixing metals, so I may keep the gold. I"ll keep you posted :)


The Aerin Lauder sale started today. I was SO excited for it. Such a bummer because it is really, really expensive. I should have known! But it's worth a click over anyway for design inspiration - I love her style:



Onto the lovely rooms:


























________________________________________________________




 You won't regret it :)

And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
 

               

     

               
 


a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Constance said...

Ooooh, I drooled over so many of those!
The first one with the pretty ceiling treatment and paneling, the fourth one that is the outdoor room with the tv over the fireplace and comfy chairs and pretty ceiling and wonderful coffee table, oh my, I lost count, the curtains and bed in number six, the blue accents in number seven, the white kitchen with the wood floor in number fourteen, one with the double ended chaise by the window in number twenty...

What a treat to start out the morning this way with such pretty images!

Merlin said...

Ooooh, that amethyst!! franki

carolyn bradford said...

Love the fabulous pictures! Love the tables from Target! I would personally keep them gold but I know your taste and I'm sure if you decide to change them they will be wonderful! Have a great week!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Love those tables! They will be perfect. Great images, too. Love the kitchen with the La Cornue range. I'm obsessed with those ranges in the worst way!

Anonymous said...

i love these awesome romms, looks stunning.Princess Car Beds