Gorgeous Rooms - Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

These are images I collected from the most recent Elle Decor.  Total randomeness, but a lot of beauty!
































________________________________________________________




 You won't regret it :)

And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
 

               

     

               
 



a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Constance said...

My favorite is the white easy chair by the windows with the darling chandelier, looks like maybe a New York high rise?

Katherine said...

How much fun would a wood burning pizza oven be in the kitchen. Wow.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love Elle Décor! Great inspiration.

The enchanted home said...

You never disappoint...all stunning.

Merlin said...

I looked through my magazine dozens of times already...fun, huh! franki