Sunday Dreaming (And Our Weekend Meal in an Old Jailhouse!)

Sunday, September 29, 2013

I hope you all had a great weekend. We are having the most gorgeous weather - I love fall.  My husband and I spent the day in Boston yesterday, and went to Clink in the Liberty Hotel for dinner. If you're from Boston, I'm sure you know if it. If not, you must go if you visit! It's an amazing restaurant in an old jail house. Here are some photos:



Onto the the residential interiors:





























________________________________________________________




 You won't regret it :)

And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
 

               

     

               
 


a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

miss b said...

What a great name for the restaurant! I'm just admiring the bathroom with the free standing bath and chandelier. I love to relax in the bath but would spend far too long in that one, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

W've stayed at the hotel-- a great place. Fantastic location.
N

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Clink, ha! Great name. I love that living room (3rd from the bottom) with the hydrangeas on the table and those great linen chairs.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Looks like a great place to visit...if I'm ever in Boston I will give it a try! Fabulous images Stacy..

Constance said...

Hi Stacy,
The apple-and-raisin pie at dessert, the corn soup and the waygu steak tartare sound delicious on Clink's menu! What a cute idea to open up and transform that space like that!

Hope they did a space clearing though before they opened, of the old unhappy/angry energies from the prisoners.

LOVE LOVE LOVED that big living room with the enormous windows (picture #3 of the house pictures), and the #22 - the breakfast nook with the windows on three sides and the beamed ceiling!

Happy Sunday to you:)

Stacy CUrran said...

Anne, we had the steak tartare and it was amazing!
Stacy

Merlin said...

Are you SERIOUS??!!?? This looks AMAZING!! Boston...on the list!! franki

Unknown said...

So many gorgeous spaces. I love Boston, went to grad school there and have many fond memories, great city.

Robyn said...

Good morning, Stacy,
The restaurant looks like so much fun!
These images are beautiful and I had lots of fun pinning this morning.
Have a great day.

interiors decoration said...

Awesome lights.. nice color selection.. looks great.

chennai interiors | cheap interiors company