Gorgeous, Drool-Worthy Kitchens

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I've been writing a lot about my dining room lately, and I painted the stripes on one wall yesterday, but I'm going to wait for the chair fabric to come in before I show you.  I love it!  It's definitely not for everyone (very Mary McDonald-ish glam, or at least that's what I'm going for).  But I've decided that that is ok, since it is my dining room (and my husband's, who likes it because I haven't spent much, but otherwise doesn't care).  Do your husbands care how you decorate?  On the one hand, I'm VERY grateful that he doesn't have problems with anything I do, but on the other, I kind of wish he ooohed and aaaahed over things I've done.  But I don't oooh and aaaah over his deposition transcripts, so I guess fair is fair :)

So today I've gathered a series of kitchen photos, because, well, everyone loves kitchens!  Including me.  Here are some I drool over...

This is the exact granite I have in my kitchen:

south shore decorating, decorating, interior decorating, interior design, design, interiors, best interior decorators, best interior designers, interior design ma, interior decorating ma, best design blogs, best interior design blogs, top decorating blogs, Stacy Curran, living Rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, children's rooms, girl's room, boy's rooms, finished basements, room photos, bathrooms, master bedroom, decorated rooms, room images, black and white room, blue room, green rooms, white rooms, DIY, do it yourself


But I sometimes wish I had done black, like this, instead:


LOVE the lights and the cabinets:



I adore the wall of glass fronts, but I think it would be hard to fill them with non-utilitarian items to make them look this gorgeous:

south shore decorating, decorating, interior decorating, interior design, design, interiors, best interior decorators, best interior designers, interior design ma, interior decorating ma, best design blogs, best interior design blogs, top decorating blogs, Stacy curran, living Rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, childrens rooms, girls room, boys rooms, finished basements, room photos, bathrooms, master bedroom, black and white room, blue room, green rooms, white rooms




 
 Look at that amazing light reflection:



A little country for me, but soooo well done! I wonder if she is related to Martin Bullard?







Different! And I think it's great:




I would prefer a sisal, but otherwise, love the glam factor:

Oooooh-la-la!




Imagine the party you could have in here:



LOVE the view and how it is open to the family room:









A.D.O.R.E:






Ooooooh, I SO want a coffee station right about now:


That view again:





Cool. Enough said:






In. Love. Again:





                                                                                                                            Images

Did I show you the same kitchen more than once? I might have. Sorry.  I'm just a fool for beautiful kitchens.

Thanks for reading!!


Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

This stuff is AWESOME: 


Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Nancy @ dream it ... build it...style it! said...

I especially love the first kitchen. All that wood-work is beautiful!

Wanda Chudzinski said...

I'm glad you went with the stripes!
I look forward to reading your blog every day. It's so inspiring, and I love your sense of style. The kitchens are magnificent!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

All the kitchens are OUT of this world! But what about that sink? I have never seen that before. So unique. Useful? Not for big post, but great for veggies and it's a fun one to see! :-)

Have a great day, sweetie and thank you so much for your super sweet comment yesterday! It meant a lot to me.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Linda in AZ * said...

*** All of these were just TERRIFIC in their own right...So much to see and love~~~ guess I'll take "one of each", please!!!

Thanks for the "deliciousness" so early in the a.m.!!!

Warmest,
Lnda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Such gorgeous kitchens! I can't wait to see your dining room. Mary Mcdonald is one of my favs- I love her style. She inspired my black and white striped console table!

The enchanted home said...

I am definitely drooling! Gorgeous especially that first one, love everything about it!

Amanda said...

holy gorgeous kitchens batman!!! *sigh* now I have kitchen envy!

p.s. so if your ever in Houston- we'll get together and go lamp shopping! :-)

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

I love all the gorgeous kitchens! What an amazing transformation this room in our homes has gone through in my lifetime. (I sound like grandma!) My husband likes what i do around the house, but if it involves any plumbing, electrical, painting or building, Mr. Wonderful thinks he should be the one to do it. I have no problem with this except my projects end up on the Slow Train!

Coley said...

ooohhhh soo drool worthy! I think I need that wine glass chandelier. Another DIY project maybe?! :)

Barbara@HausDesign said...

You found some really beautiful, unique kitchens Stacy! I loved the design of that island in the third picture and the kitchen that opened up to that living room with the killer view...kitchens should definitely be open to where the action is or, in this case, so the view can be enjoyed while working in the kitchen! Beautiful post...thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Glad to be back - more soon on the trip!

Catarina Almeida Santos said...

what a beautiful kitchens !! :DD

Santi
santiroylhome.blogspot.com

Stitchfork said...

Never tire dreaming over a big kitchen with lots of cabinets and a view and....
xo Cathy