If I could only shop in one store for the rest of my life.....

Friday, May 27, 2011

It would be Layla Grayce.  Hands down.  They drew me in last night with these earrings on the email ad:


But THEN, I saw the Weathered Beach Retreat Line, and I swear it made me want to tear down my house and start over (Husband, if you are reading this, just an expression, no need to panic)!  Look at these beauties that had me falling asleep with dreams of a beach retreat dancing in my head:


beach style, cottage style, beach decor, coastal decorating, weathered beach retreat furniture






















































What do you think? Are you as head-over-heels as I am?  I'd love to know your one store if, heaven forbid, you were confined to one for the rest of your life. These are the crazy things I think as I fall asleep!





_________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

This stuff is AWESOME: 


Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Stacy. Thanks for the shout-out. It was OUR pleasure to feature your fabulous kitchen. Unfortunately everyone seems to be having off and on problems with Google/Blogger and the friends widget. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. The pictures from Layla Grace have me drooling. sigh. Have a lovely weekend!

Heather and Vanessa

Indira said...

Dear Stacy,

oh, my God, I absolutly agree with you. The pictures from Layla Grace are amazing.
I live in Croatia, Europe, at Mediterranean seecoast, just inheritated an old mediterranean house that needs a lot of work to make it look good. So I am looking for ideas and these blogs like yours are absolutly fabulous, they are helping me so much.
Sorry for my bad english,
have a nice weekend,
Indira

Dorothy said...

Hi Stacy,
Gorgeous stuff here. I'd be hard put to choose one store for everything. There's so much of this one can do for themselves, or hire someone like me to do it (past tense now). I had to grit my teeth the first time I sanded down a brand new mahagony buffet to paint and distress it. I try to encourage my readers of eBaby Nursery Decoration.com to do the same thing so they can put their money on a crib and bedding.

Kay said...

I LOVE this store!!!! Thanks for posting it. This is so completely my style - and what I WISH my home looked like - LOL! I am a decorative painter (came to your blog from a post on the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint site) and I specialize in furniture. Lots of inspiration here.

btw, Indira (if you're reading this), your English is miles ahead of my Croatian. Good luck on your house, it sounds wonderful.

Conspicuous Style Design Blog said...

I know Kay -- I said something similar to Indira. Most of the English speakers in American have only one language, so I am impressed by anyone who has more than that!
Stacy

Barbara@HausDesign said...

Wow, it would be tough to choose just one store but I can see why you'd choose Layla Grace! I absoutely loved everything you found and posted here! Beautiful stuff.