Wonderful in Winter White: Rooms, Holiday Decor, and More

Thursday, November 9, 2017


I wonder what my family would say if I told them we needed three Christmas trees this year like in the incredible room above? Last year we had two, but not in he same room. Something tells me it might not fly. I do think I could convince them of an all-white Christmas. Maybe. I've always wanted to do it, but the ornaments the kids made are beautiful and colorful and I can't live without them, so there's that. Enjoy!





























Merlin said...

Beautiful...but...I would cave, too...just sayin. franki

Anne Marie said...

Love this! I've always dreamed of decorating my home this way at Christmas time, but my family still likes the bright colors of a traditional tree. Thank you for providing a feast for my eyes.

Anonymous said...

These put me in the holiday spirit!! Thank you!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I have to laugh because I showed my husband that picture of Rachel's living room last week and he was all for getting three trees. I'm the one who said no because we can't move furniture out since we have so much company during the holidays. Go figure!