Monday Magic: Pia Capdevila Designs

Sunday, November 19, 2017


Hi everyone! Thank you all for the well wishes last week as I was recovering from a hysterectomy. I didn't talk about it before hand because I didn't want it to be a fuss, but I'm talking about it now. The surgery went smoothly and it was not terribly hard to get back on my feet. Full recovery is longer and I'm tired a lot, but it's totally manageable and I feel lucky. But mostly I wanted to say that I so appreciate all your emails and thoughts. You guys are the best readers ever!

These rooms are from a Barcelona designer (Pia Capvedila) that I follow.  The content is all over the place in a way that I love... varied but still curated. I hope you enjoy!



























And this is what I am really into for gifts this year - personalized charms and foundation pieces (bracelets, bags, etc). I especially love the enamel zodiac charms. Some of these are lockets, too.... Click to view:


Via

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

All the best, Stacy. Rest well, we'll be when you feel up to posting.

Anonymous said...

So glad that the recovery is going well - and thanks so much for the magical photos!!!