Even More Beautiful Kitchens

Monday, November 20, 2017


I think I told you guys we are replacing the cabinets as we speak.... I'm hoping to order them by Monday and am working with my contractor now. They will be white again, but all of the uppers will be glass. So of course I'm obsessed with kitchens, and have been collecting them like crazy on Pinterest. I hope you all don't mind lots of kitchen posts this week. Who doesn't love a good kitchen though, right? Enjoy!





And here is what I've been shopping for today. Each image links to the item shown, except for clothes, which are all one sale (here): 
                                          

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see what you do. These kitchens are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the kitchen photos! And best of luck on the remodel that's so exciting!!

Merlin said...

These kitchens are STUNNING!! You are the brave one this close to Thanksgiving...can't wait to see the reveal!!! HAPPY, HAPPY THANKSgiving!! franki