50 Favorites for Friday

Thursday, November 16, 2017


I think these are just some of the prettiest rooms ever, all from House Beautiful. Enjoy!

PS - sorry I've been quiet lately. I'm not sure if you guys read, but I snuck it into a post that I had to have surgery recently. Well I did, and I'm fine, but am pretty tired and want to listen to my body. I'll be back with more posts soon (but you know I wouldn't miss a Friday). Happy weekend everyone!



















































  
 

Anonymous said...

Glad you are recovering and please, your fans and followers will be happy to receive any post when you're truly ready. Honestly, you pack so many incredible images in each post that it takes me days to look at each one and marvel at the composition of the rooms. Be well. Bianca

Anonymous said...

Highlight of my Friday! I hope you're recuperating well - take care of yourself!!!

Richelle said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend, Stacy. Love the eye candy - especially the red lacquered window seat room and the round Beverly Hills mid-century room. Hope you enjoy a great weekend and not work too hard getting ready for Thanksgiving!! ~Richelle

Lindabee said...

Thank you, Stacy, for your beautiful blog. I surely hope you continue to improve and have plenty of time to rest. I am grateful for your blog. Happy Thanksgiving. Linda

Merlin said...

This one HAS TO BE one of the best ever...but then...I say that all the time!! You hang in there and know we're pulling for you and your family!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you are the one getting "waited" on!! xxx

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I hope you feel better! I just love so many of these photos!