What I Love Wednesday: Paris in Winter

Tuesday, November 28, 2017


I ordered new kitchen cabinets doors today and I'm pretty excited. They will be all glass uppers and raised panel lowers. It'll be a few weeks at least, but I can't wait to show you!

Onto the post.... aren't these images from Paris in the fall and winter just amazing? Enjoy!







































And I hope you enjoy this one - this is BY FAR the best modern furniture sale I've seen this fall (here):

http://rstyle.me/n/cu7t8tuaqe
Anonymous said...

Love Paris!! Can't wait to see the new cabinets!

Merlin said...

Boy-oh-Boy, do I luv Paris and the photos are why!! Bring on the cabinets!! franki

The enchanted home said...

Hi Stacy...don't get around much to the blogs but always love when I do! Hope you are well exciting about your cabinets...and YES Paris is the holiday season is magical...then again when is it not! Hope your holidays are off to a merry start:)