What I Love Wednesday: 25 Classically Designed Traditional Rooms

Tuesday, November 21, 2017






I think I show you all this ottoman every time I see it because it might be the best deal on the planet, especially on Joss. I have bought it many many times and the quality is outstanding at any price, but you can't beat $94:


This seating, also from Joss today, probably wont last forever, but sure is a good deal if you're easy on furniture or are using it as an accent pierce that doesn't get too much hard use:
And this dining room sale is really good, too:


PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!

What beautiful rooms!! Great selection as usual. There were pieces in the rooms that were so unique and that’s why I love your blog so much.

The ottoman is a steal at that price!!

Enjoy the rest of the week Stacy!!

Pam
xox

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't normally love classical but these are beautiful!