35 Festive Tablescapes and Table Decorating Ideas from Terrain

Sunday, November 12, 2017


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had awesome, productive, and relaxing weekends.

I was searching for blue dining rooms today and came across this first image from Terrain.  I had no ideas for blog posts - like zero - until I saw this. So I pulled a bunch from their catalog and actually really love this post. Sometime that happens, where planned out posts are not my favorite and last minute ones are. Go figure! I hope you enjoy :) 




http://rstyle.me/n/ct8nmcuaqe

(You can view the whole catalog here)
Merlin said...

Ooooh, you touched a button here...the heck with recipes, cooking, etc....let's do TABLESCAPES!! My FAV!! franki (p.s. my pheasant feathers just arrived to coordinate with my tortoise shell goblets, etc. etc. etc.) :)

Anonymous said...

So many great ideas! Can't wait for the holidays!