WHAT I LOVE WEDNESDAY: CLASSIC ROOMS

Tuesday, October 18, 2016


Those of you in a browser (as opposed to email) might notice the new blog design here. I hope you like it. If you are in email and want to click over, you can click the post title or here.

There is a lot I love about this collection, but two things stand out to me: the colors and the traditional lines of the pieces in most of the rooms. I hope you enjoy!






































Fiona said...

Love the new design Stacy! Also love the archive on the right, so I can browse through previous posts month by month, and the next/previous arrow at the bottom of each post. IDK why, but I was having such trouble earlier - navigating - possibly because of browser comparability issues.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos - and the new design!!