A Chair for Anywhere: The Iconic IKEA Tobias Chair

Sunday, October 16, 2016


I know I am by far the first to write about this, but it is as true today as ever. The IKEA Tobias chair works as well in every room as it ever did. My favorite use is when it is mixed in unexpectedly, like in the image above, or in so many below (the rustic kitchen in particular). It is beautiful, inexpensive, and easy to clean. A keeper for sure.






























Chair: Ikea
Images: Pinterest 
Anonymous said...

Definitely a keeper! Love my Ikea chairs

mcm said...

hi stacy, you are so right! (now, if only i could try to fit this into my decor somehow...)

(btw, saw your cancun post - you look terrific! not one wrinkle on your lovely face. how do you do it? lol)

diane said...

I put this in my 4 year old granddaughter's big girl room as a desk chair. The price and the quality is amazing and I will replace it with a "true" ghost chair when she is old enough to appreciate the design. Great post!

Merlin said...

LUV THAT CHAIR!!! franki