Weekend in Cancun

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I got home last night from a long weekend at a new resort in Cancun called Breathless. About 30 people from my town went because we are all friends with the travel agent (here) who arranged it. It was so incredible, as you'll be able to tell from the photos. The first ones are stock photos, but you'll soon be able to tell which are mine because of the bad quality ;)

Some of you may remember that I started going to all inclusives with my friend a couple of years ago. I have been to one in Jamaica (here) and two in Cancun now (here is the other one). I liked different aspects of all three and could never pick my favorite. I just know that I am a fan and will do them again. These resorts are so different than the old Beaches and Sandals ones (NOT a fan).... just look and you'll see what I mean. I highly recommend if you are looking for a vacation...































See you tomorrow!

Merlin said...

Awwww...great photo of you two!! Everything looks stunning...the talent that goes into designing these gorgeous resorts!!! franki

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful spot!!