DESIGN COMPANY TO KNOW: VIYA HOME

Saturday, October 22, 2016


Have you all heard of Viya Home? If you read shelter magazines as often as I do, I am sure you've seen their ads. They are a very high end maker of tables, sculptures, and lighting. I had never been on their website before, but stumbled to it from Pinterest the other night. I thought I'd show you their magnificent pieces and installations. Like I said, it's super high end. Prices aren't listed, which means I can't afford it for myself, but I'm thinking probably thousands for tables. I think they are fun to look at even though out of the vast majority of people's price range. What do you think of their work?












































This is the sale I would go to if you are looking for things a little less expensive than above but still relatively high end:



Unknown said...

I like this look, and I think the pieces add a lot of interest to what might be a bland decorating scheme. Nice compilation of pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those pieces are sublime!! So wish I could afford them ...