Favorite Things for Fall

Saturday, October 8, 2016




These are my favorite things from a few of my favorite stores (the three Urban company stores and Modcloth). I know the fashion posts only appeal to some of you, but I'll be back on Monday with a decorating post. Happy weekend everyone!

Clicking the image will take you to the item:
                                                                           
                                                                                                             http://rstyle.me/n/byzp2auaqe                                                                                                                                                                                          

I checked every single one if these links before publishing, but things sell out fast at some of these stores, especially ModCloth. So if the link is broken, that is most likely why. See you Monday!