50 Favorites for Friday: Classically Elegant and French Rooms

Thursday, October 13, 2016


These are really my favorite type of room - transitional with French influence. They wouldn't always be practical (remember my family room that I worked on for a year), but they sure are beautiful.



















































This is the type of furniture I love for rooms like these. These are good prices for this line, but some of the pieces are still out of my reach (others are not bad and there seems to be a lot of variance in this line). They are still fun for me to look at either way though.

You can see everything at Joss, or Wayfair when that sale is over.



Anonymous said...

My favorite style!!

Merlin said...

ALL that CREATIVITY...ahhhh-mazing!! franki

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautful!!!...Have a great weekend!!

Katherine said...

So much inspiration. I'm in love with the soaring ceilings in the rooms.