Less is More, More is More, Or Somewhere in the Middle?

Monday, October 3, 2016

Where do you fall? Here are ten examples that I think of as "More is More," "Less is More," and "Somewhere in the Middle." I'd love to hear what you think. I am firmly in the middle.

Less is more?













More is more?











Somewhere in the middle?












Where do you fall? 

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I have no idea, but these pictures are beautiful! The one with the white arches was exactly the type of inspiration images I looked at when I was building my new house.

Katherine said...

Great post - love the idea of highlighting variables of design.
I am 'somewhere in between'. A controlled amount of accent and colour to the room, but never loaded up or themed (my big pet peeve - themed rooms).

Anonymous said...

To me it depends on the room. Less is more in kitchen and bathrooms. In the middle in bedrooms. More is more in living rooms and dining rooms.

Anonymous said...

More is more - always!!

Merlin said...

Oh, dear...I'm more...*sigh* franki