What I Love Wednesday

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I have a new blog design and I'm FINALLY happy with it.  I'm really excited about it and think it looks and functions the best it has yet (email readers can click HERE to see it).  I went for outside help for the first time ever in 5 years of blogging to get some of the codes. I hate that I had to (I wanted to figure it out myself), but am glad that I did because I had a lot of code errors that I couldn't fix in 5 years, so I probably wasn't going to be able to.  If you are interested in the template I used, go to the credit link at the very bottom of this page. I did change it a LOT, so yours wouldn't look the same, but it is a great start if you need a template.   Ok, on to the eye candy....





























Sue L said...

I LOVE the new design! I can see why you are so happy with it. Congratulations - nicely done!
Sue

designchic said...

You always have the most inspiring images - adore all of the round mirrors and the art is stunning! Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new blog design Stacy! And the pictures are gorgeous as always.

Karena said...

How great Stacy! I love it! Wonderful images!

xoxo
Karena
Featuring Artist Scott McBee

Sueli said...

I love the new design. Congratulations on a job well done!
Sueli
x

kaufeegurl said...

I love the changes! Interested in the ottomans - exactly what I am looking for my own family room :) They look like a homepop ottoman that I found on Target - I was unsure about the quality - would they look like they are from Target? I know you have exquisite taste so I'm thinking that they might be a good purchase if yours are also the same brand. If not, would you share your source? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place!?! I want to vote on your family room! I vote on the neutral rug!! When I first saw the picture the first thing that came to my mind was that I think a rug will give it the 'cozy factor' it needed to pull people into using it. The last rug, the neutral one, I think is stellar!! Good luck!!