Bold and Graphic Wallpaper Favorites

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Here are a few recent wallpaper favorites. I'm going to have to repaper my powder room sometimes because the kids exploded a soap bottle and it went all over the wall and stained the paper that is there. I'm not that upset about it, because now I get to repaper the walls!

The style of the first one is where I am leaning, as you'll see because there are so many like it in this post. But I like a lot of the others, too:




Edit: These above are likely the original, Tanzania pattern by Thibaut.  There are many similar ones available, too:

 























Anonymous said...

I love these! Especially the blue one (fourth from the bottom)- gorgeous!

Kathysue said...

Lots to love here, can't wait to see what direction you go in!
Happy Weekend,
Kathysue

Christine Pajonas said...

Do you have the source for number 14???

Leslie Sinclair said...

You know me I'm all about the pattern!! Great inspiration!! xo Leslie Sinclair

Unknown said...

Hey! I love the wallpaper in the first 3 pictures - who are the manufacturers for these?
Thanks!

Stacy CUrran said...

I just updated the post with sources. Thanks Natalie!
Stacy