50 Favorites for Friday #221 (Glamorous Industrial Style Commercial Spaces)

Friday, March 18, 2016

First, I have a quick poll for readers. I want to send you post emails when you want them. I tend to send in the morning, but I know I am sometimes overwhelmed when I wake up to 100 emails, so I delete a lot without looking. And I don't want that to happen here if possible. I can't promise I'll always be able to adhere to this, but I'd love to get input on your preferences so I can hopefully do it most of the time:




____________________

Do you guys love hotels and bars and restaurants as much as I do? I think because they tend to have investors (deeper pockets) than most people do for their homes, the architecture and interior design are often the best in the world. Here are some of my commercial favorites with mostly industrial touches. 



















































Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!

designchic said...

So many great restaurants - the food just tastes better when the surroundings are beautiful! Hope you're having a great week!