Blue and Gold Rooms and Decor (50 Favorites for Friday #219)

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Blue is my most used furniture color. For upholstery, I use a ton of blue (like my newest sofa). I view it almost as a neutral, because it works with white, gray, pink, yellow (not my thing though), and more.  I love it with silver, but I really adore it with gold. Here are 50 Favorite blue rooms, mostly with gold accents:




































by Holly Phillips














These are high end and still expensive, but still a lot less than normal. 
And super-gorgeous:


Here are some less expensive ones (not all, but some):


And these are all very well-priced:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog design! And the blue rooms are gorgeous too

Merlin said...

No kidding!! I am a true blue, too...that ginkgo photo blows me away!! My daughter is "doing" her lower level in blue and that pattern would be perfect in her small bathroom....THANX!! franki

Karena said...

So stunning Stacy!! Love it all and am now thinking of a navy velvet small sofa!! Have a fun weekend!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Holly Phillips @ The English Room said...

Thank you for including my work, the zebra wallpaper and navy lacquer bathroom.

Fiona said...

Love blue too. You're so right. It works with almost every color. Greens, grays, whites, creams, browns, pinks even splashes of scarlet or pops of orange or yellow. Not my thing either. I love blue with taupe, gray or white.