What I Love Wednesday

Wednesday, June 3, 2015































These prices are really, really reasonable, like Home Goods pricing even:

Karena said...

Gorgeous rooms Stacy. Thanks for brightening my morning!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Merlin said...

I see wonderful metals and metallic and my rug...oh, my!! franki

designchic said...

So many beautiful rooms - loving the touches of black!!

Deb said...

Great collection of photos, as always.

Katherine said...

So much elegance in these spaces.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Beautiful and completely my style! Great eye candy for wine down Wednesday. I heard that one today and will repeat it every chance I get lol.

Atul @ Charu Fashions said...

How Beautiful those photos can be! I just loved those! The white touch is cool.

KL said...

THAT outside balcony second from last....oh my! When I die, this is where you'll find me...my idea of heaven!

Sandra Lee said...

That black fireplace wall is stunning! How do you find the time to find all these gorgeous pictures?