From Rustic to Refined

Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours flew by, mostly because we found out our new puppy is coming home a few weeks early. In 8 days to be precise. I haven't had a puppy since I was about 7, so it's been a lot of calling friends, asking for advice, learning what to buy, etc. I am scared but oh so excited. Here she is at about 10 weeks, a couple of weeks ago:


She is Ellie's birthday present (age 10) and Ellie has shown great patience waiting for Coco to be ready to come home. I'm very proud of her. Now if she just gets up at 5am like she promised to walk her. Everyone tells me Coco will really be my dog, but we'll see!

Onto the eye candy:





























Merlin said...

Oh for Heaven's sake...that is THE CUTEST puppy...you'al will SO ENJOY having a new "member of the family." Those "puppy years" were some of the happiest we remember!! And, I DO LOVE an antiqued mirrored backsplash!! franki

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

She's precious! Is she a shih Tzu? If she's anything like Mario she'll be smart as a whip, hate potty training and have a bit of a shoe fetish. Put your shoes up now and take her out when she wakes up and after she eats. Mario has to go out every few hours because little dog means little bladder. I swear he's like an incontinent 90 year old woman getting up in the middle of the night to go outside.

Katherine said...

Oh so cute. I agree with Jennifer's comments about training - especially little dogs. I had a 5 pound Yorkie (for 18 years) and he had the attitude of an 80 pound dog.
Have fun with the newest family member.

Tilly0601 said...

Can you tell me more about the fabrics and wallpaper in that House Beautiful bedroom?
You have fabulous posts!
Thanks

Stacy CUrran said...

^Tilly0601
I can't really without an email address for you.
Thanks,Stacy

Sandra Lee said...

Coco is a cutie pie and that kitchen counter with all the silver pieces is gorgeous!