50 Favorites for Friday #172 - Vignettes and Table Styling

Friday, June 26, 2015

I love this type of image...close ups of perfect styling and vignettes:





















































I hope you all are enjoying early summer!

This is the BEST thing I've seen come out of Wayfair (Joss) in a looong time....


And some metallic lighting that I love:




Katherine said...

So many great vignettes. Love them all.

Karena said...

Amazing Stacy, I have pinned so many to my Enchanting Entryways and fabulous Foyers!! Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

What a great post! I'm going to bookmark this for the times I get stuck on what to do.

Sandra Lee said...

I need lots of practice with vignettes and these are all lovely!