50 Favorites for Friday #170 - Bedroom Edition

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Yesterday I had a slew of typos - so sorry. Our new puppy is coming Tuesday, and I've been too busy with work and end of the year activities and the puppy.  Still, very embarrassing to have the email go out with typos!  

Here are some of my favorite bedrooms of late. Have a great weekend!





















































Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful, beautiful bedrooms....all of them such exquisite sanctuaries...Love the room with the cherry four poster bed and the gorgeous whites...Have a great weekend!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful, beautiful bedrooms....all of them such exquisite sanctuaries...Love the room with the cherry four poster bed and the gorgeous whites...Have a great weekend!

e.Mle said...

I love your beautiful blog and I look forward to your post. I devour the more modern styles that you show so often. Keep it coming.
I hope I didn't miss your response on the blog about the granite sealant that you were trying out. Please post it again if you could. Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

emilie@capecod.com

Karena said...

Stacey so many gorgeous bedrooms and what I really love is seeing such gorgeous and unique textiles in many of the rooms!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Unknown said...

Such a lovely bedroom! Love the beds, curtains, walls... Awesome Home furnishing items