Packing A Colorful Punch

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I hope you haven't seen all of these before. While they are not brand new images, I'm pretty sure I haven't shown them. I'm loving each and every one, and am especially partial to the pink and coral combination, which has long been a favorite. Enjoy!




































Karena said...

Stacey you have outdone yourself with these e fresh, fabulous , colorful rooms and amazing works of art as well!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Jackson Pollock

Merlin said...

Don't think I've ever met a color I didn't like...or could tweak. These were just fabulous!!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

I need to look at more pictures like this to rev up my color nerve!

A. Mesta said...

I haven't seen all of these before. I love your design. So beauty.