And Now We Are Five

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Our puppy arrived last night! You guys have been so kind about her and have given me such great advice and shown so much interest, so I want to tell you about it. I'll be back to decorating posts tomorrow - I promise!

Here we are waiting at the airport for the handler to bring Coco off the plane (she rode in a little pink carrier on her lap). Bobby of course is on his phone but Ellie was pretty excited:


Only a little late, Coco arrived and the handler took her right out of her carrier for Ellie:


Ellie has never had a pet, so she was a little nervous, but did great:




My favorite airport shot:


At first Bobby said "I don't need to hold her." I think he was nervous. But he did great, too, and told her "I love you so much Coco" before bed:



And my other favorite airpot shot:


We got home and she peed and pooped on the kitchen rug within 30 seconds. Oh well, who could ever be upset at that little face??


Isn't she just the cutest thing??




So far, she hasn't made a peep and has barely explored. She loves her bed and spends the most time there. She had NO accidents all night!! I'm so proud of her. She seems like a very sweet girl, and I can't wait for her to be happy and comfortable here. Again, thank you all so much for reading and caring about our puppy journey!


Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Coco got a great family to love and vice versa!...Loved the pictures! She is adorable!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Coco got a great family to love and vice versa!...Loved the pictures! She is adorable!

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness, what a precious puppy! And summer is the perfect time to bring a puppy home. Enjoy!

Karena said...

Stacy just left a comment. ..let me know if you find it. ...xoxo Karena

Cynthia said...

She's adorable. Her face is gorgeous

Cindy

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Oh my gosh...what a cutie!

Katherine said...

What a little sweetie. So cute. It's so much easier to train in the good weather - perfect timing.
What breed of dog is he? He looks part Yorkie.

Heather said...

What a little cutie! So sweet.

Angela said...

Congratulations! Your "new baby" is adorable.
May you all enjoy many happy years with her.

Merlin said...

Awwww
...I've got puppy love!!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

That face is just too cute!